SHELS V BOHS

• bigfoot53
  • bigfoot53's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2012 05:35 #147 by bigfoot53
bigfoot53 created the topic: SHELS V BOHS
By far the worst i have seen Shelbourne FC playing for many years.I don't know what A.M is up to has he lost the plot this is so far from being our best 11.Are some of our players in the bad books or is A.M just blind.He took off Philly H and every body except A.M knows it should have been Philly G.I can go on and on but i hate to say this last night was down to the Manager he needs to open his eyes and drop the players that are just not good enough and bring back in our best players from the side lines.I have made comments on most of our games and i never mention names but last night even if we where down to 10 men yet again, the Manager had everything to do with what i was watching,People are not going to keep coming to our games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2012 09:39 #148 by originalhandy
originalhandy replied the topic: Re: SHELS V BOHS
I think some of the pre-season expectations were too high tbf. We havent been playing great which is obvious by the results and highlights though. Ill be happy to just stay up this season and build on that next season.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• bigfoot53
  • bigfoot53's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2012 11:16 #149 by bigfoot53
bigfoot53 replied the topic: Re: SHELS V BOHS
All i want this year is mid table but if we keep going with this team selection we might get caught near the bottom.

More
23 May 2012 09:24 #150 by originalhandy
originalhandy replied the topic: Re: SHELS V BOHS
There is a good chance of that, but if we survive we can build on it. His selections have been bollox though,

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds